Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I've been a little busy lately

There is lots of good stuff happening at EnterpriseDB these days.  I did a webcast with Curt Monash (Monash Information Services) last week and it was a whopping success. 

Curt is a well-known database analyst and always tells it like it is.

We had over 700 registrations and almost 400 people on the webcast.  In addition to the 50+% of attendees that were decision makers from Fortune 500 companies, I was surprised to see a lot of state and local government and non-profit organizations on there.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  They stand to benefit the most from open source because they have less money to spend and need to spend wisely. 

The webcast was about choosing the right database for your enterprise application.  You can view the webcast on demand here.

I plan to pick up my blogging pace now and you can call me on it if I don't...

No comments: